Introducing ‘Set Madness’
We had so many nominations for the 2011 Set of the Year contest, we’re taking a little different approach this year.
So … get ready for Set Madness!
We’ve divided all of the set finalists into four divisions: one for networks, one for cable, one for markets 1-25 and one for markets 26 and below.
- Round 1: Voting closes 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 6, 2012 ET
- Round 2: Results posted Monday, Jan. 9, 2012 with voting ending Friday, Jan. 13 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Round 3: Results posted Monday, Jan. 16, 2012 with voting ending Friday, Jan. 20 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Final Round: Results posted Monday, Jan. 23 with voting ending Friday, Jan. 27 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Winner announced Monday, Jan. 30 via our email list
- One vote per person per round.
- Since this contest is a judge of the quality of scenic design, only those connected to the television industry are eligible to vote. This includes industry professionals, former industry professionals, students or educators. Members of the general public are not eligible to vote.
- We reserve the right to disqualify votes that we suspect are duplicate, fraudulent or ineligible.
- Want to chart out your guesses? Click here to download a printable bracket.
Finalists: Round 1
DMA 1-25 Division
DMA 25+ Division
Ready to Vote?
Click here to vote.