The Vault expands, debuts new streamlined interface
The Vault, the licensed music collection from Stephen Arnold Music has added 22 new volumes to its catalog.
The Vault has doubled in size since the beginning of 2012. Each new volume has been selected to provide The Vault’s growing customer base of local stations, networks, production companies and ad agencies with hundreds of new music options.
“We’ve always had fantastic music and holding every track to the highest musical standard is and always will be our calling card,” said Whitney Arnold, managing director of The Vault. “With the latest additions from our newest catalogue – PMOL – we’ve begun to move from being a boutique library to one that can service all the music requests from any of our clients.”
New volumes include:
• Fashion Week: Cool, edgy and glamorous soundtracks — for fashion and beauty
• Fun With DubStep: light, eclectic dubstep from fun to frantic – for youth, lifestyle and fashion, promos, and sport
• Champions of Sport: Determination, action, winning, euphoria and despair – for sports, films and trailers
•The Big Game: Hard-punching rock, indie and electronica – for action sports, youth, street fashion, and extreme sports
• Speed Freaks: Hi-octane rock and dance for speed, power and explosive action – for racing, sports, warfare, extreme machines and transportation
• Need For Speed: Supercharged rock, pop, and dance soundtracks to the fast and furious – for promos and sport
• Club and Party: Driving upbeat dance music from beach house to trance – for lifestyle, youth and sports
• Doing Stuff: Light, neutral, and fun soundtracks – for lifestyle, daytime TV, hobbies, cooking and DIY
• Awesome Earth: Emotive themes on a grand scale with orchestra and choir – for documentaries, films and trailers
A number of new tracks, curated from the Artist Collection and Stephen Arnold Music’s library, have also entered The Vault. The new selections, along with the addition of 22 new volumes, contribute to this latest rapid expansion for The Vault and bring its total number of collections to more than 100.
Updated User Interface:
In addition, producers, creative directors, editors and music supervisors are now using The Vault via an updated user interface.
The redesigned GUI provides users with even faster searching, for quicker access to the tracks they need for their media. Selections stream immediately in high-resolution audio, with all necessary information available at a glance.