NewTek debuts TriCaster Advanced Edition Software
More than 60 new major capabilities and enhancements in TriCaster Advanced Edition help multiply audiences, streamline repetitive tasks and enhance productions, according to a press released issued by the company.
Automated real-time data-driven graphics, new IP workflows, advanced automation, multi-platform streaming, social and Web publishing, terrific in-show replay features, enhanced multimedia mixing, sophisticated production elements and more will transform everyday productions into state-of-the-art viewing, in addition to the incredible functionality already provided by TriCaster. With TriCaster Advanced Edition, producers can create more masterful multi-camera video programming without needing to invest in multiple devices or additional systems.
NewTek will be demonstrating TriCaster Advanced Edition at NAB booth #SL3312 from April 13-16.
“Any TriCaster is an extremely powerful, innovative, and cost-effective tool for creative producers,” said Andrew Cross, president and CTO of NewTek in the statement. “With the introduction of TriCaster Advanced Edition, we have taken things to a whole new level for those who need to simplify or automate complex workflows, design innovative outside-the-box solutions to creative problems, or who just demand the very best of the best.”
TriCaster Advanced Edition software adds these capabilities and more, according to the company:
- Easily convert raw data and meta-data from both internal and external sources effortlessly and accurately into production-ready graphics in real-time using DataLinkRetrieve and update sports stats, election results, weather updates, social media feeds, sales reports, etc., automatically or on-demand
- Multiple Live Streams & IP Workflows
- Live stream to multiple platforms and services simultaneously with higher-quality video
- Direct integration with Microsoft Azure, YouTube Live, Twitch and more
- Supports fully integrated audio through Dante Virtual Soundcard networking from Audinate on every audio input
- Display tally information from connected systems
- Access production resources directly from a web-browser on almost any platform
- Sophisticated Multimedia Mixing
- Add transitions with embedded full color overlays and sound between playlist media, and combine real-time, slow-mo, and fast-mo with per-clip playback speed settings
- Transition backward and forward in the playlist for presentations with ease
- Faster, easier, real-time clip editing right in the DDR, including active recordings
- Advanced audio integration and improved and fine-tuned sound mixing, external audio integration, precise audio levels, and monitoring
- Boundless Creative Expression
- Add dimension to virtual set scenes with Augmented Reality options for KEY layers
- Design and add elegant borders and shadows to make bordered, editable overlays, backgrounds, and custom multi-box effect
- Full motion pre-visualization tools provide animated transition and effect previews before they are taken live
- Intelligent M/Es automatically configure themselves for Mix or Effect operations
- Optionally enable automatic adjustments to input color characteristics, matching to a specific camera or approximating the settings of all incoming signals
- A new Blue Only option complements integrated scopes and extensive proc amp features
- SDI Auto-Detect eliminates the need to configure connections
- Automatically update switcher input names to router input names
- Capture and replay highlights with on-screen controls and fully configurable replay settings, including colorful custom in and out wipes with sound effects.
- Create and store elaborate or simple sequences triggered by a sound level, media playback state, or any switcher action
- Pause macros: trigger a macro sequence, stop on command, then resume when manually cued
- Publish media to multiple user accounts on the same social network simultaneously
- Enhanced image processing including LiveSet rendering and scaling
- TransWarp 2 allows warping and transformations for incoming and outgoing video scenes.
- Custom configured settings, calibrations and selections make setup far more precise and standardized to individual way of working
TriCaster Advanced Edition is available now as a one-time purchase at $1,495. TriCaster Advanced Edition is compatible with TriCaster 8000, TriCaster 860, TriCaster 460, TriCaster 410 and TriCaster Mini.