Streambox now available for Tricaster
Streambox has released an add-on for NewTek’s Tricaster video production system. The download, which integrates the multi-camera production system with streaming video technology, is available now.
With this add-on Streambox users can now directly stream live HD/SD video at resolutions up to 1080p directly from Streambox Encoders into a TriCaster multi-camera video production system. Users have the flexibility of three modes to acquire multiple, ACT-L3, low latency video streams straight from Streambox Encoders, Streambox Cloud servers, or via a local multicast. This opportunity for enhanced production workflows provides high quality video acquisition, and cost effective live video production from mobile cameras, such as moving cars, helicopters, UAVs, boats or wearable cameras for example, all with the free Streambox Add-on for TriCaster.
Key features of the add-on include:
- Stream from any Streambox Encoder including Avenir Micro
- Stream live multi-cam productions from many locations
- Receive live video source over 3G/4G/WiFi/Ethernet networks
- Live stream integrated into TriCaster interface as a video source
- Use low-cost Streambox Cloud with free encoder for video source
- Seamlessly works with all Streambox Encoder products – Avenir Micro, Drone, Mini 3 & 3c, mobile apps, rack mounts and more.
The integration expands on the Streambox mobile video everywhere vision by relying on IP transport and the cloud to bridge a gap of hundreds, or even thousands, of miles that separate a remote venue where cameras cover an event from a centralized production control room.