Park Place Studio designs camera environments for news and information broadcast, newsrooms, weather centers, morning and themed sets as well as content center spaces. Park Place manages and coordinates all phases of the project from concept to installation. We have, over the past 17 years, created over 300 successful presentation solutions, both domestic and international. Our experienced staff of consultants and art directors, and knowledge of the evolving nature of broadcast presentation allow us to understand the unique demands of each situation. We listen, create and present compelling visual solutions to solve your broadcast presentation problems.
JHD Group, a leader in multichannel brands – is one of the leading design authorities offering BIG IDEAS on all projects. JHD has become the go-to company for relevant and timely design for the industry’s largest and most engaging audiences. JHD promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration across a wide range of platforms. In almost every facet of the entertainment industry, JHD has set the standard for cutting-edge design and creative innovation producing environments that support, create, and elevate the modern brand experience.
Innovative Show Design is a firm specializing in scenic, lighting and graphics design services for Network studios, Live events, and Broadcast Television. At ISD, our Emmy Award-winning staff create custom designs and unique environments from specific show components to entire turnkey productions. Our expertise, use of cutting-edge technology, and a client-focused collaborative design process, has made Innovative Show Design a leader in the industry, and the top choice of some of the largest production companies in the world.
Your set environment says a lot about your brand, your message and your product. It needs to be a memory making experience…whether on screen or in person. For more than 25 years FX has been creating experiences that people simply never forget…through great designs that really work. We are set designers, scenic builders, motion graphics designers and lighting experts who understand it is about enhancing the connection between you and your audience. No matter if your programming is news, talk shows, lifestyle or entertainment, FX/Giant Octopus gives you access to a complete complement of creative services all from one source.
DDG is a pioneer in HD broadcast set design. DDG created the first HDTV news set for WRAL-TV, the first station to broadcast in HD. DDG’s set designs are created specifically for HD environments. For more than two decades, DDG has pushed the limits of set design for broadcasters around the world. DDG’s the market leader in creating fresh, powerful new looks for some of the biggest names in TV. From news, sports, interview and franchise sets to facility space planning, and lighting direction. Professional services include design, construction, facility integration, newsroom design, lighting distribution, lighting equipment, lighting direction, scenic electronics and graphic design.
Sabca Productions is a full service scenic design firm serving television news, sports, weather and entertainment dedicated to bringing communication visions to life with vibrant designs. The Miami-based company offers a complete range of design, installation and lighting services, including services for high definition broadcasting. Backed by a experience team, Sabca creates the industry’s most unique, dynamic and flexible designs that are sure to get noticed and stand out. Past clients include CNN International, Power Ball lottery and Univision. For 2014-2016, Sabca Productions is offering a 20% discount (off the original budget), all while maintaining the same quality in every project.
AKA Creative Group is a premier set design firm specializing in News, Sports and Lifestyle environments. AKA’s visionary designs push your network brand to the forefront of the broadcast market, with original and inspired studio sets. With 25 years of global experience, AKA views each project as a collaborative process, inspiring our clients with individual and flexible design solutions. AKA’s turnkey delivery includes seamless project management, coordination of the design and construction processes as well as the integration of innovative technology. At AKA, teamwork and collaboration are the keys to creating original and innovative set designs.
BDI is a full service set design and construction firm staffed with the most experienced people in the industry. Our team has worked with thousands of clients both domestic and worldwide.
- Emmy award winning studio set and lighting designs
- Best on-site installation technicians in the industry
- Vast experience handling shipping and install logistics worldwide
- Intelligent integration of the latest video and lighting technologies
- Exceptional quality construction. We bring the concept to life!
Visit our website and see why so many clients select BDI!
- www.akacreativeinc.comAKA Creative Group Inc.
- www.bdacreative.comBDA Creative
- www.blairbroadcastdesigns.comBlair Broadcast Design
- www.blythdesign.comBlyth Design
- www.broadcastdesign.comBroadcast Deisgn International
- www.clickspringdesign.comClickspring Design
- www.gowithcd.comCreative Dimensions Inc.
- www.cedltd.comCurtis Elliot Designs
- www.ddgtv.comDevlin Design Group
- www.erectorsetsinc.comErector Sets Inc.
- www.theexpressgroup.comThe Express Group
- www.fullmentaljacket.comFull Mental Jacket
- www.fxgrouponline.comFX Design Group
- pdg.jackmorton.comJack Morton/PDG
- www.yatesdesigntv.comJames Yates Production Design
- www.lasvegasbigart.comLas Vegas Big Art & Design
- www.mbdtv.comModular Broadcast Design
- www.parkplace.tvPark Place Studio
- www.provost-studio.comProvost Studio
- www.sabcaproductions.comSabca Productions
- www.youwantwhatproductions.comYou Want What? Productions