Videssence to introduce LED fresnels at NAB
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
Videssence will introduce a new 150 and 240-watt Vidnel LED fresnel during the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
The new units will feature a longer light throw and expanded flood capabilities, with color at 96+ CRI.
Videseence’s lights recently helped light KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, with a set design by Devlin Design Group.
- A manual slide bar at the side of the fixture focuses the beam and locks in place.
- In spot focus, the 80-watt unit delivers 167 footcandles at a 12-foot distance.
- A dual copper pipe heat sink with integrated ultra-quiet axial fan assures maximum LED light output.
- A magnetic stabilizer ensures smooth fan operation in any position.
- A simple touch pad on the side allows easy programming for DMX control and on board dimming.
- More control is achieved with standard 4˝ Gel Frame and Barn Door accessory options.
- An 11” x 12.5” housing with integrated yoke for suspension is ideal for location shooting.