First previewed at NAB in April, Adobe has officially made available a series of updates for its popular Creative Cloud software.
- Premiere Pro CC will add virtual reality capabilities, including “field of view” mode for spherical stitched media.
- Edit immediately during ingest allows Premiere Pro CC users to get straight to work, while importing their video and audio files in the background.
- Powerful proxy workflows in Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Media Encoder CC enable users to easily work with heavy 8K, HDR and HFR media, so editors can switch between native and proxy formats freely – even on lightweight machines.
- Enhanced Lumetri Color tools within Premiere Pro CC adds HSL Secondaries to expand the editor’s toolkit for making color correction and adjustment easier for all filmmakers.
- New video and audio preview engine in After Effects CC delivers superior playback of cached frames for a smooth experience.
- Easier and more efficient Character Animator includes a simplified puppet creation process that enables users to easily tag puppet layers easily and record multiple takes of a character’s movement. Users can animate puppets to respond to motion and trigger animation accordingly.
- New Essential Sound panel in Audition CC enables anyone to mix audio content with professional results.
- Quickly find Adobe Stock assets with new filtered search in Creative Cloud Libraries. Licensed assets in your library are now badged for easy identification, videos are displayed with duration and format information, and saved videos are linked to video previews on the Adobe Stock site.
The updates are available now for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator, Audition and Premiere Clip.