A new set from a familiar designer
CNN Senior Producer John Griffin has been tweeting photos of the new studio for “New Day,” CNN’s new morning program debuting this June. The primary element so far: brick and metal truss work. The set is almost a throwback to the old “Anderson Cooper 360″ set, which used views of the city, bricks and metal [...]
NEWS BY CATEGORY
- AV IntegrationAudio/Visual integration in studios
- Graphics3D and motion graphics agencies and designers
- LightingTV studio lighting agencies and designers
- MusicCustom and production music composers
- Set DesignersTV news set design firms and individual designers
- Set FabricatorsSet fabrication and construction companies
- Virtual SetsVirtual sets and and news background providers
- Weather/TrafficWeather and traffic software and data providers
- Web TechnologyWebsite and video content management services
Go inside the ITV News refresh with designer BDA Creative.
Part two in our exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the new NBA TV studio.
When the NBA tipped off this season, NBA TV was ready with a 5,000 square foot upgrade courtesy of Innovative Show Design.
The final part of our interview with both the designer and the fabricator of ESPN’s new SportsCenter Los Angeles set.