Use our new generators
Since NBCUniversal‘s 2008 acquisition of the Weather Channel, the cable network’s maps and graphics have popped up all across the NBC family — including “NBC Nightly News,” MSNBC and CNBC — but now at least one property has veered away from that practice. “Nightly News” has started using weather maps that aren’t branded with the […]
NEWS BY CATEGORY
- AV IntegrationAudio/Visual integration in studios
- Broadcast AutomationRobotic and master control automation companies
- Graphics3D and motion graphics agencies and designers
- LightingTV studio lighting agencies and designers
- MusicCustom and production music composers
- Set DesignersTV news set design firms and individual designers
- Set FabricatorsSet fabrication and construction companies
- Virtual SetsVirtual sets and and news background providers
- Weather/TrafficWeather and traffic software and data providers
- Web TechnologyWebsite and video content management services
A talk with WC’s Randy Wachtler about recent changes at the company.
Our panel of experts talks about flexibility in set design.