“Tagesschau” launched it’s new home with a sleek minimal design.
German newscast “Tagesschau” debuted a sleek new set and graphics package this week. Produced by Norddeutscher Rundfunk (NDR) for public broadcaster ARD, the new project represents a significant upgrade of both facilities and presentation. The 23.8 million Euro project was a complete overhaul for “Tagesschau,” and is expected to last at least 10 years on air. […]
NEWS BY CATEGORY
- AV IntegrationAudio/Visual integration in studios
- Graphics3D and motion graphics agencies and designers
- LightingTV studio lighting agencies and designers
- MusicCustom and production music composers
- Set DesignersTV news set design firms and individual designers
- Set FabricatorsSet fabrication and construction companies
- Virtual SetsVirtual sets and and news background providers
- Weather/TrafficWeather and traffic software and data providers
- Web TechnologyWebsite and video content management services
A new morning show with a new studio for Sam Champion.
Go behind the scenes of the CBC Olympic studio design, from start to finish.