New innovation center provides students with new possibilities.
Syracuse University cut the ribbon on its upgraded journalism building this week, part of the Newhouse School. The Newhouse Studio and Innovation Center is part of an $18 million renovation of Newhouse 2 and includes a cutting-edge media facility for students. Broadcast Design International worked with Syracuse to develop the Digital News Center, providing turn-key […]
NEWS BY CATEGORY
- AV IntegrationAudio/Visual integration in studios
- Graphics3D and motion graphics agencies and designers
- LightingTV studio lighting agencies and designers
- MusicCustom and production music composers
- Set DesignersTV news set design firms and individual designers
- Set FabricatorsSet fabrication and construction companies
- Virtual SetsVirtual sets and and news background providers
- Weather/TrafficWeather and traffic software and data providers
- Web TechnologyWebsite and video content management services
A detailed look at the technology behind ESPN’s new NFL home.
We recently spoke with Sam2’s creative team of Gordon Smith, Michael Carr and Chad Cook about their foray into content creation with the Black History Month documentary “The Journey: 450 Years Of The African-American Experience.” “Journey” reveals the never-before-told true story about the role Africans played in the founding of St. Augustine, Florida, the oldest city in […]
NewscastStudio received this first preview of the new “World News Tonight with David Muir” title card. It’s similar to the past graphics, with the exception of the updated show name. Network News Music is also reporting that the current theme music, composed by Hans Zimmer, will remain.
Hear from set designer Dan Devlin about WAGA-TV’s new “redefining” set.