A new set from a familiar designer
AccuWeather has announced a new corporate brand identity system. The company, which provides weather data, forecasts, graphics and production services to newspapers, radio stations and televisions across the country, debuted the new look at the NAB convention in Las Vegas. The new logo features the words “AccuWeather” in a simple typeface next to a sun icon. The [...]
NEWS BY CATEGORY
- AV IntegrationAudio/Visual integration in studios
- Graphics3D and motion graphics agencies and designers
- LightingTV studio lighting agencies and designers
- MusicCustom and production music composers
- Set DesignersTV news set design firms and individual designers
- Set FabricatorsSet fabrication and construction companies
- Virtual SetsVirtual sets and and news background providers
- Weather/TrafficWeather and traffic software and data providers
- Web TechnologyWebsite and video content management services
Go inside the ITV News refresh with designer BDA Creative.
Part two in our exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the new NBA TV studio.
When the NBA tipped off this season, NBA TV was ready with a 5,000 square foot upgrade courtesy of Innovative Show Design.
The final part of our interview with both the designer and the fabricator of ESPN’s new SportsCenter Los Angeles set.