Ross Video focuses NAB Show presence on high-efficiency production
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
Ross Video will showcase a variety of live production solutions during the upcoming NAB Show in Las Vegas under the theme “High Impact, High Efficiency.”
The Ross booth will feature a number of areas including:
- An end-to-end news production suite, demonstrating complete news workflows that comprise everything Ross from ACID and PIVOT cameras, the Inception News Room Computer System, Streamline MAM, Tria News Clip Player and XPression Graphics, Acuity Production Switcher and OverDrive production automation solution
- A sports stadium production zone with the latest in XPression Tessera resolution-independent graphics for LED displays and the Ross Unified Venue Control solution
- A full virtual green screen production with automated workflow, demonstrating the latest in virtual solutions and the debut of our new Voyager, Unreal 4-based rendering engine
- A 12G 4KUHD production chain supporting High Dynamic Range and Wide Color Gamut WCG video
The Lightning control system, which simplifies legislative and assembly production
- A Camera Motion Systems demo zone featuring the latest in Furio and CamBot robotic camera systems
IP, SMPTE-2110 Infrastructure demonstrations
- A Computer Virtualization technology demo area featuring the latest advances in virtualization for real-time live production.
“We understand the challenges and opportunities of live production and that’s why we’re bringing High Impact, High Efficiency Production Solutions to NAB. Our technical teams have been hard at work gearing up for the show and I think customers are going to really love what we have in store for them this year, including some fun surprises we’ll be unveiling at the Keynote on Sunday night,” said David Ross, the company’s CEO in a release.