Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- NBC Sports Chicago preps for coverage of a unique sports scene with new set
- CBS creates perspective driven debate stage
- CBS News previews its debate stage set design
- NBCUniversal promotes collaboration through tech in new Boston facility
- ESPN’s ‘Pardon the Interruption’ to debut new set