Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- NBC Sports Philadelphia debuts new studio with flexible, LED-driven design
- CBS’s Super Bowl sets look to stadium, eye logo for design cues
- ‘Morning Joe’ changes up desk, now back in-the-round
- ‘Good Morning Football’ back in NYC, sharing studio space with SNY
- Full ‘Fox Square’ debuts for special Sunday edition of ‘The Five’