Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- ESPN’s ‘SportsCenter’ completes Studio X overhaul, adds ‘depth’ with virtual window
- Fox pits candidates in a ‘ring’ in new debate set
- NBC Washington, Telemundo transforming historic Nebraska Avenue building
- NBA on TNT overhauls iconic set with bold, open look that retains key ‘Inside the NBA’ elements
- Fox Sports combines tech, scenery in massive Studio A overhaul