Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- TNT creates studio inspired by the environment for NHL coverage with unique projection mapping tech
- Fox News updates Washington newsroom, studios in overhaul
- NFL opens Los Angeles HQ, complete with 5 stages, 6 control rooms
- ‘CBS Mornings’ debuts from Times Square studio with fresh new look
- CBS is changing the name, look and sound of ‘CBS This Morning’