Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- NESN revamps studio in time for hockey season with 4K/HDR ready space
- CBS News builds election studio in Times Square
- ESPN creates rooftop ‘bubble’ for NFL coverage in under a month
- Case Study: A broadcast studio design that’s centered around digital displays
- ESPN brings ‘SportsCenter’ to Washington for Scott Van Pelt