Jack Morton Worldwide
Jack Morton Worldwide is a brand experience agency based in New York City.
Jack Morton’s broadcast division was formerly known as Production Design Group (or PDG) before being acquired by Jack Morton in 2000 when it was then branded as Jack Morton PDG.
Jack Morton Worldwide’s broadcast team is led by Jim Fenhagen, an original co-founder of PDG.
- NBC DFW keeps the basic layout of its old set in new, more streamlined look
- Jack Morton updates Studio 57 as home for CBS News’ streamer
- NFL Network’s new home explores vantage points, football motifs
- Fox Weather debuts from the ‘dome’ with unique take on WX maps
- TNT creates studio inspired by the environment for NHL coverage with unique projection mapping tech