CNBC debuts new graphics package
CNBC unveiled a new dayside graphics package today, giving the network a sharper look.
“The powerful redesign features an engaging and improved way to deliver the important content and data CNBC viewers want,” said Jennifer Dauble of CNBC.
The new look includes:
- Bug Stack – new look features a bug stack on the lower right
- Real-Time Data – charts and boards have new highlighting features to correspond to what talent is referencing
- Fluid & Dynamic Motion – the motion of our screen is fluid and integrated
- Graphics – the new look features a very clean and clear screen with a modern tone
- Animated Elements– all of the new screen components have animation both on and off as well as from one element to another
As a result of the new package, the sidebar is no longer fixed and appears when needed. This is a welcome change, as it allows better shot blocking.
Overall the look is clean and polished, a great upgrade for the network.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
CNBC, Graphics, Real Time Graphics
Branding, Cable News, Featured, Graphics, HD, Real-Time Graphics