AccuWeather updates interactive touchscreen solution
AccuWeather will debut new StoryTeller enhancements at NAB, including updating user generated content integration, social media engagement, audience polling and more. StoryTeller is AccuWeather’s interactive touchscreen solution for broadcasters.
The changes were developed to better resonate with TV viewers’ new media behaviors, stated AccuWeather in a release.
“We are helping stations worldwide differentiate themselves and become the dominant force in their markets,” said Loren Tobia of AccuWeather. “StoryTeller incorporates the next level of interactivity and visual excitement into a cutting edge, high-tech experience that attracts and engages audiences at a more personalized, local level than ever before.”
- AccuWeather weather features with Superior Accuracy from the world’s largest and fastest growing weather company, including AccuWeather MinuteCast minute-by-minute updates, new “on the scene” UGC weather video, and high-definition image integration.
- Improved Social Media App, using the power of UGC content now with fast, easy local search capabilities to quickly and easily bring viewers the local story angle on trending topics, providing the relevant social media pulse that viewers are looking for.
- Enhanced Polling App with the power of real-time audience feedback, now with additional polling features and graphics capabilities.
- Drone HD video integration, bringing aerial live-stream video seamlessly into the StoryTeller Interactive Touchscreen Solution.
- All-new Traffic solution with innovative 3-D traffic functionality, offering the next level of interactive, hyper-local traffic updates to attract and inform viewers.
StoryTeller is already in 14 of the top TV markets, along with locations around the globe.
StoryTeller by AccuWeather will be showcased at NAB 2015 Booth #SL6009.