The company’s international creative practice is collaborative and multidisciplinary, supported by a team of designers, artists, architects, strategists and media specialists.
Clickspring Design helps clients strategically grow and sustain their brand by shaping the environments where they engage with a target audience. When audience engagement is extended, the potential for emotional connection and brand loyalty increases, so every extra second of connection holds value and meaning.
- ESPN’s new ‘First Take’ studio structures look around ‘axis of conflict’
- ‘Washington Week’ on PBS debuts new set, part of larger makeover
- ‘America’s Newsroom’ moves to ‘jazzy’ new Studio J
- ‘Hannity’ debuts from Fox News’ new Studio J
- Studio J: An exclusive look behind the design of Fox News’ latest studio