The company’s international creative practice is collaborative and multidisciplinary, supported by a team of designers, artists, architects, strategists and media specialists.
Clickspring Design helps clients strategically grow and sustain their brand by shaping the environments where they engage with a target audience. When audience engagement is extended, the potential for emotional connection and brand loyalty increases, so every extra second of connection holds value and meaning.
- ‘MLB on TBS’ reimagines the baseball diamond with standout structural, virtual and AR elements
- NewsNation goes circular for ‘Morning in America’
- MSNBC unveils reimagined Studio 3A with ‘Deadline: White House’
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ moves to Studio 1A, with its graphics still a work in progress
- Studio 1A gets curvy update designed to unify ‘Today’ space’s look