The company’s international creative practice is collaborative and multidisciplinary, supported by a team of designers, artists, architects, strategists and media specialists.
Clickspring Design helps clients strategically grow and sustain their brand by shaping the environments where they engage with a target audience. When audience engagement is extended, the potential for emotional connection and brand loyalty increases, so every extra second of connection holds value and meaning.
- ‘Anderson Cooper 360’ circles its wagons at Hudson Yards
- ‘Erin Burnett OutFront’ makes move to Hudson Yards
- ‘CNN Tonight’ debuts from new ‘home’
- CNN Studio 19Z blends video walls and structural elements
- ‘Early Start’ appropriately becomes first CNN show from Hudson Yards, others follow