Pro Sound Effects updates Freelancer Program with new libraries, software
Pro Sound Effects has added new audio tools to its Freelancer Program.
Created by PSE to support freelance media creators, the Freelancer Program provides members with exclusive, to insider savings of up to 60% off what PSE considers to be the best and most useful sound libraries and software in the industry. Any freelance sound designer, sound editor, video editor, audio engineer, game developer or media creator can apply for free without any purchase commitment.
The Hybrid Library 2017, Master Library, Urban Ambisonics Bundle, iZotope’s RX 5, Soundminer, BaseHead, Krotos’ Dehumaniser II, and SoundMorph’s Wave Warper are among 18 PSE-curated sound effects libraries and software programs currently available to members of the program.
Additionally, starting December 1st, 150 licenses for the Hybrid Library 2017 will be on sale for $1,495 (reg. $3,995) for members of the Freelancer Program until December 31st.
New 2017 features of PSE’s most popular general library include 8,000+ new feature film sound effects and bundled search software. Freelancers can apply now for free to insure early access to the offer.
- Save up to 60% year-round
- Featured libraries and software include:
- Hybrid Library 2017
- Master Library
- Urban Ambisonics Bundle: NYC, Chicago, Tokyo
- Expansions 1, 2, 3
- RX 5 by iZotope (Standard, Advanced, Plug-in Pack)
- RX Post Production Suite by iZotope
- Iris 2 by iZotope
- Soundminer (All Versions)
- BaseHead (Standard, Ultra)
- Dehumaniser II by Krotos
- Wave Warper by SoundMorph
- Online Library Download Credits
- New libraries and software added regularly
- No purchase required