RCS to debut updated LaunchPad touchscreen at NAB
Reality Check Systems will spotlight the newest version of LaunchPad, it’s interactive touchscreen solution, at the 2015 NAB Show in Las Vegas. The release will be on display at NAB in Vizrt Booth #SL2417 from April 13-16 and includes new features designed to empower storytelling, boost fan engagement and expand compatibility with industry-standard tools.
New LaunchPad features include:
- Real-Time Predictive Analysis: A built-in, probability-driven algorithm developed by Analy7ics AS lets users visualize the probable outcome of any soccer match before kickoff, and deliver updates as the game unfolds; operators can also illustrate how likely each team is to win the league, qualify for Europe or be relegated.
- Social Media Integration: Search, mine and share player, celebrity, viewer and breaking news Tweets as dynamic graphics in real-time.
- Headlines: Create custom graphics (i.e. player profiles, team comparisons, newspaper quotes) in LaunchPads web portal, and instantly display them with the push of a button.
- Enhancements to Tablet Controller: All key LaunchPad functions are now available in the RCS iPad Navigator App.
- Integration with Vizrt’s Viz Libero 3D sports analysis software: Quickly access desired Viz Libero clips and related metadata in LaunchPads touchscreen menu and control playout.
- Expanded Global Reach: With live match data supplied by Opta, choose from more than 20 competitions, including new additions: Dutch Eredivisie, Brazilian SerieA, Russian Premier League, Scottish Premiership, Australian A-League and Turkish Super Lig.
- New Skin: Capture the attention of fans with compelling new graphics templates and animations.
Since announcing LaunchPad at the end 2014, weve seen great enthusiasm for the product, and were excited to showcase it for the first time publicly this year at NAB, said Jeff Heimbold, VP of Business Development, RCS. With feedback from LaunchPad customers, our team has been working on several new features that make LaunchPad even easier to use, while also helping networks and leagues take their soccer coverage to the next level, and bring fans a viewing experience unlike any other.