Round 3 ‘Set Madness’ winners announced, vote for your favorite
Over 1,300 people voted in Round 2 of “Set Madness” and we have the results for who’s moving on to Round 3!
- “CBS This Morning” beat out Fox Sports Studio 2A.
- PAC 12 Network won handily over NBA TV.
- NBC Sports takes home the gold for the Olympics sets in this year’s competition.
- In a close race, WTVJ-TV won over WCNC-TV.
- Separated by just three votes, KSL-TV beat WTMJ-TV.
- And finally, KCRG-TV won over WYFF-TV.
Now it’s time to vote for Round 3. Voting for this round closes Friday, April 5 at 5 p.m. central time.
Round three voting
How voting works
- Round 1: Voting is now closed.
- Round 2: Voting is now closed.
- Round 3: Round 3 will be announced at 10 a.m., Monday, April 1. This round will have one set from each division going against two others. Voting closes Friday, April 5 at 5 p.m.
- Round 4: Results will be announced at 10 a.m., Monday April 8. One network, cable or Olympic set will go head-to-head with the finalist from the local markets to determine the final winner. Voting closes Friday, April 12 at 5 p.m.
- Winner: The final winner will be announced on NewscastStudio’s 10th anniversary, Monday, April 15 at 10 a.m.
- Please see official rules below.
Official rules for Set Madness 2013
- One vote per person per round. Duplicate votes will be discarded automatically.
- NewscastStudio reserves the right, at its sole and final discretion, to disqualify any votes it deems to be in violation of any rule.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the contest, NewscastStudio reserves the right to disqualify votes it determines, at its sole and final discretion, are not based on the design of the set.
- NewscastStudio is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or technical difficulties that may interfere with the submission of votes, and NewscastStudio may or may not, at its sole discretion, modify entry deadlines in the event of technical difficulties.
- Only votes cast via the official voting forms will be counted. Votes via comments, social media, email or any other method are not valid.