CharacterWorks 2.7 released
CharacterWorks has released an update for its real time graphics system for broadcast. The new release includes:
- Build animated scorebugs by connecting CW’s Key-Value data sources to the All Sport CG TV Feed serial outputs. No additional software necessary. Sample projects available in the library. Supported TV Feeds: Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey.
- Run more complex queries and enjoy performance improvements upwards of 50%.
- New Spherical Map, Point Light ve Directional Light Effect blocks, and new block connection options for more advanced, stunning effects.
- The Grid Controller now supports multiple, tabbed grids in a single project.
- Auto-fit mode for text, new remote control protocol commands, new sample projects, layers and presets, general UI improvements.