CharacterWorks 2.7 released
CharacterWorks has released an update for its real time graphics system for broadcast. The new release includes:
- Build animated scorebugs by connecting CW’s Key-Value data sources to the All Sport CG TV Feed serial outputs. No additional software necessary. Sample projects available in the library. Supported TV Feeds: Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey.
- Run more complex queries and enjoy performance improvements upwards of 50%.
- New Spherical Map, Point Light ve Directional Light Effect blocks, and new block connection options for more advanced, stunning effects.
- The Grid Controller now supports multiple, tabbed grids in a single project.
- Auto-fit mode for text, new remote control protocol commands, new sample projects, layers and presets, general UI improvements.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
Characterworks, daktronics, Real Time Graphics
Featured, Graphics, Real-Time Graphics