2018 in review: Another record breaking year for NewscastStudio
NewscastStudio continued its mission as the leading trade publication for broadcast production in 2018, shattering its significant record-breaking stats from the year before.
Here’s a look at some highlights from our 2018:
- In 2018, we registered a record breaking 3.8 million page views of breaking news, analysis and our thousands of images of set design and motion graphics galleries.
- This represents as 34 percent increase in views over 2017.
- User sessions also increased 53 percent from 2017.
- A combined 700,000 minutes of video was watched on our YouTube channel.
- NewscastStudio’s global Alexa rankings shifted, placing the publication well ahead of competing online industry publications.
Look for more leading analysis, reporting, galleries and new videos from NewscastStudio in 2019 as we start our 16th year.
About Michael P. Hill
Michael P. Hill is the founder and publisher of NewscastStudio. In addition to covering the broadcast industry, Michael is also a Chicago TV and media critic and authors NewscastStudio's "Chicago TV" column and writes regularly about Shopify and design. Contact Michael with your feedback and story ideas.