NewscastStudio Podcast: Day One
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
Our first podcast from NAB is now live, full of interviews with creative professionals and news from NAB 2008.To subscribe to our Podcast, simply add the Podcast RSS feed to your favorite feed reader.
Tune in to here all about new FX Digital Backgrounds, a 100in. DLP, a new direction from Stephen Arnold Music, and a little known set designer.
You can listen to the podcast through the built in Flash Player, simply click Play to begin, or you may download the audio file. The audio file is in MP3 format, and will open in iTunes or any major audio program.
Host: Dak Dillon
NewscastStudio continues its coverage from NAB 2008 with the Day One Podcast.
In this podcast:
– Bob Barker Comes on Down
– Stephen Arold Music changes directions with a new hip package
– Optoma unviels a new 100in. DLP screen for sets, called BigVision
– FX Group introduces new FX Digital Backgrounds
– We answer your set design software questions with Erector Sets
– We dig deeper to find out what Erector Sets is