CNBC digital platforms have good month
Via ICN, CNBC.com had its best June on record for uniques and page views. The site was visited by 6.2 million uniques, a 12% increase over last year, with 294 MM page views.
CNBC’s iPhone App saw 52 MM page views, a 37% increase year-over-year. Interestingly, the Android App saw a 280% increase. More highlights from CNBC after the jump.
Additional June 2011 highlights include:
- CNBC.com is the #1 stand alone financial news site by total page views.*
- CNBC.com is the #1 business news website in minutes per visitor, with users spending an average of 89 minutes on the site in June (comScore Media Metrix’s Business/Finance – News/Research category).
- CNBC.com is the #1 website in pages per visitor, with an average of 47 pages per visitor consumed, more than any other site in the category (comScore Media Metrix’s Business/Finance – News/Research category).
- CNBC.com is the #1 financial news site in minutes per visit. Last month, users spent an average of more than 16 minutes per visit (comScore Media Metrix’s Business/Finance – News/Research category).
- CNBC.com has the highest share of total time spent in the category among stand alone sites. CNBC.com usage makes up 19% of all time spent on business/finance sites among all users of the category (comScore Media Metrix’s Business/Finance – News/Research category).
*Source: comScore Media Metrix, June 2011, Business/Finance – News/Research category. “Stand alone” excludes portal-affiliated websites.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
Android, App, CNBC, cnbc.com, iphone, iphone app, Mobile, page views, uniques
Cable News, Mobile, Online and Digital Production