NAB Show 2022: Broadpeak focused on future-proof video delivery, monetization
roadpeak will highlight how pay-TV operators, content providers, and OTT players can provide a more compelling viewing experience to their audiences. Broadpeak’s CDN and video streaming solutions enable operators, content providers, and OTT players to deliver an outstanding quality of experience (QoE) and future-proof their video delivery operations.
“We are thrilled to be back at the NAB Show — our first major industry event in more than two years, with a number of new future-proof solutions for video delivery and streaming,” said Jacques Le Mancq, CEO at Broadpeak. “Video delivery is evolving, and with Broadpeak’s CDN technologies, our customers can easily adapt to the changing media landscape. We look forward to reconnecting with our customers, partners, and colleagues in person and showcasing how our solutions improve video quality of experience and open new monetization opportunities.”
Key Highlights at the Show Will Include:
broadpeak.io SaaS With Support for Content Replacement and Ad Insertion
At the 2022 NAB Show, Broadpeak will showcase broadpeak.io, its new software as a service (SaaS) that streamlines video streaming. Broadpeak’s new API-based platform offers content providers, pay-TV operators, and OTT service providers an easy, fast, and reliable way to deliver advanced streaming services to their subscribers. Demos will focus on blackout service, virtual channels, and ad insertion applications.
peakVU.TV for a Quick to Market IP Video Streaming Service
Broadpeak will demonstrate peakVU.TV at the 2022 NAB Show for the first time. peakVU.TV is a high-quality and reliable IPTV managed service that enables U.S. broadband, cable, telco, utilities, and wireless operators to launch video streaming services with all the features subscribers demand, including ultra-low-latency live playout, start-over TV, lookback, and NDVR, in less than 60 days.
Improving Streaming Quality With High-Performance Data Plane Solutions
Broadpeak will showcase high-performance video streaming data plane solutions that enable operators to provide subscribers with Netflix-like quality for on-demand content and broadcast-like quality for live video.
- Future-proof CDN Architecture: At the 2022 NAB Show, Broadpeak will demonstrate how its Advanced CDN is future-proofed for video delivery by leveraging an open, dynamic, and elastic architecture.
- CDN Steering Center: At the 2022 NAB Show, Broadpeak will demonstrate its context-aware CDN with a new steering center that allows operators to control what CDN features are being used for each session with a very fine granularity based on the request characteristics.
- Broadpeak will also demonstrate its low latency solutions for live streaming.
Uniting Content Owners and Pay-TV Operators
At the 2022 NAB Show, Broadpeak will also showcase solutions that enable cooperation between content owners and pay-TV operators, resulting in a more compelling experience for subscribers.
- Open Caching: As an active member of SVA Initiative, Broadpeak will demonstrate how implementing an in-network, open caching system can solve traffic problems.
- Multicast ABR: Broadpeak’s nanoCDN brings scalability and low latency to the live multiscreen video delivery environment. During the show, attendees can stop by the Broadpeak stand to see how nanoCDN benefits video service delivery and supports the latest trends in live sports rights acquisition and streaming, with real-world examples, such as DAZN for the Serie A in Italy.
- Mobile Edge Caching (MEC): Broadpeak will demonstrate far-edge cloud CDN capabilities dedicated to mobile and 5G streaming at the 2022 NAB Show. The demo will include innovative edge caching functionalities, such as 5G and MEC integration, multicast ABR in contribution mode, and edge CDN orchestration (dynamic caching VNF/CNF placement). By streaming video content from the far edge of the mobile and 5G network, service providers can deliver low latency video streams, reduce congestion, and provide faster startup times, all without rebuffering.