Down to the final two in ‘Set Madness’ voting
Over 2,000 votes were cast during Round 3 of “Set Madness,” our highest ever voter turnout!
Here’s who advances to the final round…
- AKA Creative Group’s PAC 12 Network set vs. Devlin Design Group’s KCRG-TV set
- PAC 12 Network gained 60% of the vote with KCRG-TV receiving 75% of the vote total
Congrats to AKA and Devlin for making the final round and winning the respective categories. Now it’s time to vote for the final round to see who takes home the title of “Set of the Year” on NewscastStudio. Voting for this round closes Friday, April 12 at 5 p.m. central time.
As a special bonus to our newsletter subscribers, we’ll be announcing the 2012 Set of the Year a day early. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to be one of the first to know the winner!
How voting works
- Round 1: Voting is now closed.
- Round 2: Voting is now closed.
- Round 3: Voting is now closed.
- Round 4: Results will be announced at 10 a.m., Monday April 8. One network, cable or Olympic set will go head-to-head with the finalist from the local markets to determine the final winner. Voting closes Friday, April 12 at 5 p.m.
- Winner: The final winner will be announced on NewscastStudio’s 10th anniversary, Monday, April 15 at 10 a.m.
- Please see official rules below.
Official rules for Set Madness 2013
- One vote per person per round. Duplicate votes will be discarded automatically.
- NewscastStudio reserves the right, at its sole and final discretion, to disqualify any votes it deems to be in violation of any rule.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the contest, NewscastStudio reserves the right to disqualify votes it determines, at its sole and final discretion, are not based on the design of the set.
- NewscastStudio is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or technical difficulties that may interfere with the submission of votes, and NewscastStudio may or may not, at its sole discretion, modify entry deadlines in the event of technical difficulties.
- Only votes cast via the official voting forms will be counted. Votes via comments, social media, email or any other method are not valid.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.