Light & Motion introduces compact, portable LED lights
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
Light & Motion will show its Stella LED broadcast lights at NAB in booth C12041. The lights are designed to be rugged, compact and waterproof, with a self-contained system and an integrated battery.
The Stella lights run up to 12 hours on the internal, rechargeable battery and can easily connect to the included power supply, DTAP, and external batteries for extended use.
The Stella line features high-output “chip on board” LED technology offering light distribution, efficiency, and color consistency, the company notes in a release. Completely waterproof, Stella lights withstand a 1-m drop on concrete and are compatible with a wide range of light modifiers and mounting systems.
- High Output COB “chip on board” LED
- Certified 90 CRI, TLCI 90+, CCT 5000K
- FL-1 Standard Certified Lumen output by model – 5000, 2000 & 1000
- FL-1 Standard Certified 120-degree wide, smooth beam angle
- Portable Power with built-in high capacity LI-ion rechargeable battery
- Extended runtime options: DTAP connector, external battery, and direct power supply (included)
- FL-1 Certified Regulated Lumen Output – does not dim during use
- Thermal protection prevents overheating
- Fast Charge of 1.75 – 2 hours
- Range of mounts: bar strap, c-stand, pistol grip, cold shoe
- Range of modifiers: press-on light modifiers including: Barn Doors, 50-degree Focus Optic, 25 degree Fresnel, GloBulb, Speedring/Gel Holder. Adapts to Profoto and Chimera light shaping products.
- FL-1 Standard certified: 1-meter drop concrete, waterproof to 100 meters