PrimeTime upgrades the GUS 51 LED fresnel barndoor
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
The new model features 360-degree barndoor rotation and can be locked in place at any angle.
The short video below demonstrates the rotation and locking feature.
Because of PrimeTime’s engineering standards, the GUS 51 LED Fresnel does not require a fan to keep cool. The manufacturer, known for well-engineered and rigorously tested products, guarantees the LED Fresnel. The diodes and power supply remain cool in up to a 120-degree environment.
PrimeTime under-drives the diodes in all its LED products to extend diode life and color balance.
“PrimeTime is unsurpassed in designing and building durable and long-term LED lighting instruments,” said Glen Harn, president of PrimeTime.
Other features of the new line include:
- PrimeTime’s unique Therma-draw heat dispersion technology results in a bright light that is cool to the touch and dead quiet with no fan and no shortened diode life due to heat
- Equivalent to 750 watt incandescent
- High quality Micro-Fresnel lens systems with advanced optics result in the most even wash of light likely to be found in any LED Fresnel, with less than 2.8% decrease in brightness from center to outer edge
- Advanced optics create a soft edge light wash
- Super-wide focus range adjustable from a tight 11-degree beam angle at full spot to a wide 80-degree field angle at full flood
- 100% machined, extruded, and formed aluminum construction
- 93+ CRI results in accurate color rendition, even with ultra high-def TV production
- Lamp life rated at 50K+ hours
- Saves energy, draws 60 watts
- Equipped with DMX, 10v and on-board dial for versatile dimming
- Five year warranty