Matrox Video focuses on remote operations, workflows with latest products
Matrox Video has released new technology around remote production and remote workflows, first highlighted during the 2022 NAB Show.
- Monarch EDGE encoder and decoder appliances for REMI enabling video professionals with 4K/multi-HD video transport for live, multi-camera events
- Extio 3 IP KVM extenders empowering broadcast production facilities to reimagine more dynamic workflows so that creative professionals can produce content anytime, anywhere
- ConvertIP SMPTE ST 2110 NMOS-aware and IPMX-compatible converters showcasing how broadcasters can easily monitor ST 2110 IP signals on HDMI or SDI monitors
- VERO ST 2110 signal generator and diagnostic appliance allowing users to validate ST 2110 devices for compliance before deployment
- X.mio and DSX LE5 ST 2110 NIC and SDI I/O cards facilitating the development of industry-leading on-premise solutions
- Matrox media framework helping broadcasters build virtual equipment rooms in the cloud that deliver an on-the-premise experience with zero compromises. Ask our experts for a sneak peek of the media framework solution.
REMI: Cover more live events with fewer resources
Monarch EDGE 4K/multi-HD encoders and decoders help organizations produce more broadcast-quality content with fewer resources by transporting multiple synchronized camera feeds over dedicated WAN, LAN, or internet and back to the studio—with glass-to-glass latency as low as 100 ms—for SDI-based productions.
Equipped with tally and talkback to facilitate bi-directional communication between on-site camera operators and in-studio personnel and genlock support to keep signals in synch, Monarch EDGE is purpose-built for REMI productions. Monarch EDGE Command Center further streamlines the REMI deployment process by allowing broadcast operators to configure and customize streaming, recording, and decoding settings and operating modes from any device on the network that supports a web browser.
Extio 3 IP KVM extenders permit post-production facilities, control rooms, and OB vans to deploy secure and seamless 4Kp60 4:4:4 and up to quad 1080p60 4:4:4 video extension and switching support over a standard Gigabit Ethernet network, enabling remote connectivity for distributed teams and personnel.
Extio 3 also comes equipped with Aggregator Mode, allowing users to operate multiple source computer systems from a single Extio receiver unit located at a remote multi-display station and control them with a single keyboard and mouse set. Furthermore, by enabling the Tile View feature, users can access, monitor, and control up to four separate systems on one Full HD or 4K monitor to benefit from productivity-enhancing remote workspaces.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
Broadcast Engineering News, Broadcast Equipment, Industry Feed, NAB Show, Signal Processing
NewscastStudio does not necessarily edit the content of Industry Feed posts and they do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the site.