Broadcast Design International
BDI’s approach to set design is second to none. From analyzing project requirements, goals and objectives to design, development, construction and installation, you can trust BDI’s experience and attention to detail to provide a lasting impression on your audience for years to come!
The BDI Project Management Team is dedicated to keeping your end of the project simple. We have many years of experience expediting even the most difficult projects to locations ranging from nearby Los Angeles, to places as far-flung as China, Istanbul, Mexico City, Belgium and throughout India and the Middle East.
We have a stable of Emmy Award winning, top lighting directors from around the country. Geographically positioned in all four corners, they are experienced in LED, Quartz, CFL and Robotic lighting.
- Charleston station debuts new set inspired by sister station
- Cedar Rapids station’s new set smartly incorporates tech for maximum impact
- Atlanta News First’s home blends video tech with layers of scenery
- Atlanta CBS takes a seat in another temporary location in its game of ‘musical studios’
- Fox Los Angeles updates set