Broadcast Design International
BDI’s approach to set design is second to none. From analyzing project requirements, goals and objectives to design, development, construction and installation, you can trust BDI’s experience and attention to detail to provide a lasting impression on your audience for years to come!
The BDI Project Management Team is dedicated to keeping your end of the project simple. We have many years of experience expediting even the most difficult projects to locations ranging from nearby Los Angeles, to places as far-flung as China, Istanbul, Mexico City, Belgium and throughout India and the Middle East.
We have a stable of Emmy Award winning, top lighting directors from around the country. Geographically positioned in all four corners, they are experienced in LED, Quartz, CFL and Robotic lighting.
- Twin Cities Fox gets a fresh new home with flexible lighting effects, venues
- Case Study: ARRI fixtures help light new BTV media facility in Beijing
- Fox 31 Denver’s new set blends tech with local flair
- Q&A: Remaking TV Azteca’s ‘Noticias’ studio with modern design, tech
- Baltimore CBS debuts new set with ‘glass box green room’