Contribute to SetStudio
NewscastStudio counts on your contributions of set images!
Our goal is to continue growing our status as the world’s largest source of images of news sets from around the world.
What we’re looking for…
NewscasStudio is always looking for good quality photographs, screen captures and video clips of news, sports, weather, lifestyle and other broadcast set design.
How to submit
When submitting photos, please explicitly let us know if you’d like to be credited or not. By default, we do not credit contributors.
Terms and conditions
By contributing images or other materials, you agree to our submission terms and conditions:
- Your name or nickname, if provided and you give us explicit instructions to use it, will be posted. By providing us with this information, you are acknowledging any potential repercussions of having your name associated with the posting and that you take full responsibility for any results.
- You understand that the material may be posted on the World Wide Web for the general public to read, cite or otherwise use.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit, reject or classify any material for any reason.
- By submitting materials, you are certifying you are not submitting them for the purpose of initializing legal action against NewscastStudio or its owners.
- By submitting materials, you are certifying you believe the images to covered under fair use and that you are reasonably sure legal action will not result from our use of the images.
- Our email addresses and forms are intended for the sole purpose of contributing material to this Web site or contacting us regarding this Web site. Any material sent meant for television stations, networks or other entities not affiliated with NewscastStudio will be deleted with no reply and without any attempt being made to forward the material to the appropriate party. NewscastStudio cannot be responsible for messages sent to us meant for other parties.
- Your email address, if provided, may be added to the NewscastStudio mailing list and you will receive periodic mailings (in general, no more than one per week). If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, simply follow the instructions provided at the bottom of the email.
- By submitting materials, you certify you have read and agree to our copyright disclaimer.