Singular’s cloud-based graphics platform leaves beta
Singular’s cloud-based graphics production platform, Singular.Live, has left beta and is now available for users.
Developed to allow in-browser creation, control and playout of graphics and video real-time, the platform is free in its base form, with an hourly pay-as-go graphics cloud-rendering and compositing option available.
“Live production pros are looking to make a smooth transition to IP with minimal infrastructure investment, while meeting high consumer expectations for quality content,” said David Zerah, CEO, Singular.Live. “The latest version of Singular.Live offers new, simple-to-use, web-based tools that help broadcast, OTT and live production pros, as well as streaming enthusiasts, deliver content that breaks through the noise, and make a profit – with less upfront technology investment and a smaller footprint.”
Feature highlights include:
- Create, and drag and drop design elements; customize positions, colors, backgrounds, text and images; and animate them in real-time in an intuitive web-based authoring environment
- Integrate compelling real-time data without custom coding
- Simple integration with popular platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and more via an extensive widget library
- Manage live graphics with easy-to-use, built-in controls or create a custom interface to target and track advertising
- Link graphics to your timeline for automatic video sync
Render and composite efficiently with flexible cloud and desktop options
Pricing and Availability
Singular.Live offers three service tiers. Available now, Singular|Local enables free graphics insertion into live streams via a local web browser running on a desktop or laptop, and Singular|Flow facilitates graphics rendering and compositing over an IP video stream or RTMP video, starting at $20 US MSRP per hour.
Coming soon, Singular|Touch will provide graphics rendering and data distribution for web-enabled devices or video players at a per consumer view cost.