Broadcast Pix adds streaming solution for house of worship market
Shipping in late April 2021, ChurchPix will retail for $7,995 and include:
- Two RoboPix PTZ IP cameras with 20x optical zoom, integrated remote control and mounting brackets
- PC hardware and IP switch
- Royalty-free library of suitable clips, stills and graphic templates
- Instant streaming and recording
- Audio inputs that support any Windows Audio Device including NDI, Dante and external USB convertors from the house sound system
- Easy to use software control interface that automates many common production tasks
ChurchPix’s user interface has been designed to make live production and streaming easy for users of any ability and experience from a touchscreen or web browser.
The user interface features macro buttons that automate common production tasks, such as moving a camera or adding a graphic.
ChurchPix systems can stream to up to five online destinations and record internally or on external USB simultaneously and then go on to archive the content in the cloud or on a website.
“We know that many churches rely on volunteers, so we have created a complete solution that is easy to install and use,” said Graham Sharp, CEO, Broadcast Pix.
“Uniquely, ChuchPix uses the same software that is in all of our products, with a regular IP network at its core, so the system grows with the user. They can add more cameras and hardware, enable more functionality, and create additional dedicated user interfaces as their requirements grow. We believe it is the most flexible solution on the market today and supports our policy of never leaving a customer behind.”