Social TV site Lost Remote redesigns, expands
Lost Remote, a website that’s been covering “social TV” for nearly a year, has taken off the wrappings on its new look and new logo, along with adding several new sections.
The site announced the redesign in a blog post.
The site’s new logo uses a bold italicized font in red and blog, shifting away from the previous, softer logo in rusty orange and black.
In addition to the new look, the site has also reorganized and added content:
- Charts: Daily trend data of the most social TV shows with charts and the weekly most-checked-in TV shows from GetGlue creates a one-stop source of social TV data and ratings.
- Leaderboard: An expanded leaderboard of the top Twitter accounts and Facebook pages in TV with the top TV brands on Google+. The site will soon add similar data for journalists on Facebook.
- App reviews: A section devoted to second-screen and social guide app reviews.
- Research: The latest research about social TV, tablets and connected TVs.
- Events: A calendar of upcoming conferences in social TV, digital media and the future of television.