Job Opening: Broadcast Design International seeks Senior Designer
Broadcast Design International is currently hiring for a Senior Designer for their set design firm.
San Diego Area, CA
Senior designer, interior architectural broadcast set design, 3-5 years experience required. Leading studio set design firm has an immediate opening for an experienced senior designer in Oceanside who is driven and loves a challenge. We are a fast-paced office that works with broadcast clients worldwide.
The successful candidate’s minimum requirements are:
- A degree from an accredited university in architecture, or industrial design, or a related design degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in interior architectural design.
- Proficient, advanced skills and experience, in AutoCAD and 3D modeling, with strong computer aptitude in a Windows environment. Photoshop and Illustrator skills a plus.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative design and hand sketching skills.
- Good communicator who can articulate sound reasoning, problem solving and creative design solutions with clients and design team.
- Works quickly and effectively within project timelines and changing priorities.
- Enjoys working independently and in a team setting.
- Leadership skills to supervise design team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Creation of complete studio set environments for on-camera use.
- Produce detailed sketches and/or 3D models of designs.
- Ability to conceptualize interior architecture for studio environment including hand sketches to articulate design when needed.
- Furniture space planning for newsrooms and work areas.
- Knowledge of finishes and fabrication installation methods.
- Knowledge and experience of millwork and cabinetry design.
To apply submit resume and cover letter with prior experience and design portfolio to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time