Broadcast Pix introduces FX Hybrid, 4K hybrid model with HDMI and SDI
Broadcast Pix today announces the FX Hybrid, bringing new Hybrid architecture to the AV market.
The latest in the hybrid range, the FX Hybrid delivers incredible flexibility, from HDMI to SDI to network inputs at 4K resolution at an affordable price point and replaces the legacy FX series with a single more powerful and flexible model.
The FX Hybrid also includes Commander, the totally configurable browser-based remote user interface, media aware macros and the recently released GuestPix as standard providing industry leading control, automation, and connectivity.
The FX Hybrid Features
- 6 Network + 4 HDMI/SDI + 1 HDMI/SDI/Analog Inputs
- 1 NDI + 1 HD/SDI + 1 SD/SDI + 1 HDMI + 1 Analog output
- Built-in 3D motion CG graphics system for the easy creation of dazzling graphics
- 8 channels of clips and graphics with 60 hours of storage
- 3 keyers each with DVEs and Virtual Studios with ClearKey chromakeyer
- 1080p/60 and 4K ready hardware server
- GuestPix remote guest integration
- Media aware macro automation
- Program recording and integrated streaming to Facebook Live and other CDNs
- Internal audio mixing
- Integrated PTZ camera control of leading robotic cameras
- Remote “browser-based” and “easy-to-operate” user interfaces with Commander
- Full motion BPview customizable multi-view monitoring
“Designed for today’s hybrid production environments, the FX Hybrid is great for churches, schools, government agencies, businesses, and broadcasters, who need to utilize their existing gear while integrating IP cameras, computer-generated content and other NDI sources,” said Graham Sharp, CEO, Broadcast Pix. “This easy-to-use and future-proof solution supports the live production needs of our users today and into the future, at an affordable price.”
The FX Hybrid is now available from Broadcast Pix resellers worldwide for $17,995 USD.