CNBC debuts new graphics package
CNBC unveiled a new dayside graphics package today, giving the network a sharper look.
“The powerful redesign features an engaging and improved way to deliver the important content and data CNBC viewers want,” said Jennifer Dauble of CNBC.
The new look includes:
- Bug Stack – new look features a bug stack on the lower right
- Real-Time Data – charts and boards have new highlighting features to correspond to what talent is referencing
- Fluid & Dynamic Motion – the motion of our screen is fluid and integrated
- Graphics – the new look features a very clean and clear screen with a modern tone
- Animated Elements– all of the new screen components have animation both on and off as well as from one element to another
As a result of the new package, the sidebar is no longer fixed and appears when needed. This is a welcome change, as it allows better shot blocking.
Overall the look is clean and polished, a great upgrade for the network.