AKA Creative, Inc.
AKA Creative, Inc. has established itself as one of the premier set design firms in North America with projects extending its global reach to Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
We view each project as a collaborative process where success lies in pushing boundaries and turning ideas into reality. We enjoy the design process, challenging and inspiring our clients with individual, flexible and sustainable design solutions that exceed their expectations.
The broadcast industry is the perfect platform to showcase what is state of the art, inventive and pioneering. We pride ourselves in the creative use of innovative technology within the broadcast environments that we design.
AKA’s philosophy is to effectively balance aesthetic considerations with function and budget to create a visionary design that inspires and captivates audiences. Our multidisciplinary approach ensures that we provide original concepts at the leading edge of the broadcast design industry.
Streamlined project delivery, accountability through a single point of contact, coordination of the design and construction processes are just a few benefits of AKA’s turnkey delivery. At AKA, teamwork and collaboration is the key to creating original and innovative set design.
- Canadian station celebrates 10 years of independence with new set, graphics
- CBC mixes AR with subtle scenic elements for Olympic studio
- ‘HUD’ uses industrial surfaces, strong lines to create millennial-focused look
- First look at CBC’s PyeongChang Olympics studio, theme music
- CBC opts for a different view of the Olympics in Rio