AV Design Services
AV Design Services (AVDS) is a international provider of Broadcast and Professional-A/V systems design and integration services. The leader in engineering, design, consulting, project management, custom fabrication, system support and post-installation services, AVDS systems engineers have been providing broadcast solutions and services to major media & entertainment companies for more than 35 years.
AVDS is the first choice among the industry’s best set designers and set fabricators or we can work independently supplying our broadcast clients the best video display solutions available.
AVDS can also take the guess work out of compiling your set upgrade team. AVDS works with industry’s best set designers, set fabricators, and set lighting firms. All seasoned professionals with years of experience combined with Emmy award winning credentials.
- Emmy Award-winning studio AV designs (set tech)
- Comprehensive engineering, design and integration services
- Value-engineered integration, offering the best value for your investment
- Best practice standards
- Post-installation services and maintenance agreements
- Video wall experts
- SOTA (State of the Art) technologies with the industry’s best pricing and support
Headquartered in Lumberton, NJ, the AVDS team brings Emmy Award-winning expertise and professional integrity to every client engagement. AVDS is staffed with a talented and responsive team of engineers, highly skilled in a full spectrum of professional AV services including specialized development and support for broadcast facilities, set tech & control room tech, and we have years of experience with command and control centers.
When it comes to AV Design Services, AVDS does it right.
- Industry Insights: Display technology for broadcast continues to evolve
- NESN revamps studio in time for hockey season with 4K/HDR ready space
- Las Vegas Raiders broadcast studio compliments stadium with sleek design cues
- Industry Insights: Experts show us the trends in display technology
- Coronavirus and NAB Show 2020, what we know now