Shotoku Broadcast Systems
At Shotoku, it’s not just a product, it’s an experience. The Company is an international leader in the manufacture and marketing of high-quality, easy-to-use, robust and reliable robotic and manual camera support systems for the television and legislative broadcast industries with emphasis on pedestals and pan/tilt heads.
Every system is intelligently engineered and precisely configured to maximize assets, minimize investment and increase production values, and consistently exceeds Broadcasters technical financial and operational expectations.
Shotoku maintains headquarters in Japan with offices in the UK, U.S. and China. All Shotoku Robotics systems are designed, manufactured and supported from the Robotics headquarters in the UK.
Contact Shotoku Broadcast Systems
- Shotoku adds arc movement to SmartPed robotic pedestal line
- Industry Insights: IP production, automation, cameras, and cutting-edge trends
- Industry Insights: The future of camera control and automation
- Industry Insights: Studio camera robotics and production workflows
- Industry Insights: How will the COVID-19 pandemic continue to impact broadcast in 2021?