- San Diego, California
Set that debuted on June 20, 2013.
- 60” Salitek MPDP Plasma Seamless Video Wall 4 x 2 configuration.
- 42” Salitek MPDP Plasma Seamless Video screens in Anchor Desk.
- (2) 4 mm pixel LED video display walls.
- Color changing RGB LED light boxes in multiple locations.
- (3) 65” LCD monitors.
- (3) 42” accent monitors
- Vista Spyder video processor.
A small studio with huge flexibility for One America, a cable news channel with its flagship newscasts airing from 7:00 AM till 8:00 PM.
The studio was located on the second floor in a nontraditional location with lower ceiling heights so the challenge was to get as much depth and flexibility as possible.
BDI chose to use a combination of hi-definition video, low-resolution LED video and RGB LED lighting to provide the kind of flexibility needed to change looks in color and video content throughout the day. This is a good example of new LED technology and hi-resolution plasma video combined to offer changeable backgrounds as needed.
Various shooting angles with a dual sided anchor desk and an interview area round out this small studio that offers a ton of flexibility.
The latest in design, production and engineering
Subscribe to NewscastStudio for the latest delivered straight to your inbox.