30 Hudson Yards
30 Hudson Yards is the address and name of a skyscraper in the Hudson Yards development in New York City.
30 Hudson Yards has multiple studios for CNN’s New York operations, including:
- Studio 17N: A working newsroom set used for “Early Start,” various installments of “CNN Newsroom” and “Reliable Sources.” The set was designed by Clickspring Design.
- Studio 19Z: A 360-degree studio that serves as home to “OutFront with Erin Burnett,” “CNN Tonight” and “Fareed Zakaria GPS.” The set was designed by Clickspring Design.
- Studio 19Y: Another 360-degree studio that is used for “New Day,” “At This Hour” and “Cuomo Prime Time” as well as “Quest Means Business” on CNN International. This set was designed by Jack Morton Worldwide.
- Studio 21L: The home of “Anderson Cooper 360.” Designed by Clickspring Design, the studio also includes additional scenery that hasn’t been assigned to a permanent show.
- Studio 19X: A flexible space with studio audience area that is home to CNN town halls and “The Van Jones Show.”
In the studio designators, the numbers represent the floor the studio is on, while the letters do not have any significance other than rough sequential ordering, according to CNN sources.
In addition to studios, numerous WarnerMedia offices, control rooms and other facilities are also housed in the skyscraper.
Hudson Yards should not be confused with Hudson Square, a separate development that will become the eventual home to ABC and Disney in New York.