Vizrt announces product updates at NAB
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
Viz Mosart was the first topic of the press conference with Vizrt CTO Petter Ole Jakobsen talking about the reasons for the Mosart acquisition and how Vizrt and Mosart tools are coming together. Knut Alfred Andersen, Vizrt VP Automation Worldwide Sales gave a detailed look into the Viz Mosart automation system and how it benefits broadcasters.
Vizrt’s real-time 4k graphics capabilities were discussed at the press conference as Gerhard Lang, Vizrt Chief Engineering Officer, described how Viz Engine is the first real-time renderer of 4k graphics for live production.
The new product Viz Multiplay we debuted at the press conference. Viz Multiplay gives broadcasters a powerful tool for controlling the many screens filling a studio. Viz Multiplay has a simple interface that is controlled in the control room or by the presenter in the studio.
The press conference also covered:
- Viz Artist integrations with MAXON Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects
- Cloud production for Viz Engine, Viz Artist, Graphic Hub and Viz One
- IP-based mobile production with Viz Trio and NewTek
- The meta-graphics workflow; adding graphics to video as metadata that can be edited until the moment they are triggered to air.
- A new single-box control room production concept that Vizrt is developing
- Using Viz Engine as a video playout server
- The Order Management package that simplifies organization of content creation for large media companies
- A preview of the Viz Libero World Cup package
- The new Viz Arena, which features image-based tracking