Worldnow releases multi-channel network platform
Worldnow has released a new technology platform for multi-channel networks to bridge the gap between YouTube and other digital channels.
Using this new system, content creators will now have complete control of their brand from a single platform — managing all production, distribution, measurement and monetization across all connected devices.
Worldnow’s comprehensive TV platform delivers an enhanced viewing experience with personalization, interactive and social capabilities, according to a press release issued by the company.
“We see the market adopting a model of channel creation that is independent of major sites, or portals, and more adaptive to a brand’s direct conversation with fans,” said Marc Mulgrum, vice president of sales at Worldnow, said in the statement.
“We offer channel creators a complete solution to take control of their brands and maximize revenue without any risk. By partnering with Worldnow, MCNs will have access to our experienced direct ad sales team; delivering a vast network of longstanding relationships with the strongest brands and agencies to deliver personalized advertising campaigns anytime, everywhere and on any device,” Mulgrum said.
Worldnow will demonstrate its solutions for MCN producers at NAB 2015 in Las Vegas in Booth SU12010 in the Upper Level of the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 13-16.
The Worldnow Multi-Channel Network offering delivers a scalable solution that allow content producers to engage their target audience on any device. Key features include:
- Unified video and content management across multiple channels to create and support unique digital brands more efficiently.
- Support for various business models for both live and on-demand with real-time actionable insights.
- Seamless, simple and secure subscriber management capabilities.
- Customizable template applications for mobile and connected devices without writing a single line of code.
- Support of video, audio, graphics and interactive engagement features such as comments, ratings and social sharing.
- Robust syndication engine to automate virtual distribution strategies to YouTube and other digital destinations.
- Built-in proprietary discoverability technology to ensure top ranking results on search engines, social platforms and content aggregators.
- Premium customer support and managed advertising services.
In addition, Worldnow will conduct live demonstrations of its newly introduced intelligent virtual broadcast platform, Channel in a Box.