Pro Sound Effects releases ‘Tokyo Ambisonics’ Library
Pro Sound Effects released its newest library, “Tokyo Ambisonics,” this week.
Featuring 3.5+ hours (22GB) of city ambiences, “Tokyo Ambisonics” includes software that allows sound editors and mixers to position “virtual microphones” in any direction with various polar patterns for greater flexibility, realism, and creativity. This is the third Ambisonics library released by PSE.
“Ambisonics is the only choice when mixing for 360 video,” said Masato Ushijima of Pro Sound Effects. “It’s almost impossible to create 3D soundscapes that are both convincing and CPU-efficient with traditional DAW use. Whether you’re working on a video or VR game, Ambisonic ambiences are going to be the foundation.”
- 46 high-quality Ambisonic recordings with average recording length of 5 minutes (22GB): 24-bit/96kHz Broadcast Wave Files. Choose between download or flash drive delivery.
- SurroundZone2 software by TSL Products: Gives editor full control over “virtual microphone” position and polar patterns. Available in 32-bit and 64-bit AAX, VST, and AU.
- Wide range of Tokyo ambiences: Including traffic, trains, parks & more.
- 100% royalty-free license with 1-user and multi-user options
- Free sampler available for download: 2 full ambiences + software (1.5GB)