Fluotec to showcase CineLight 120 Quad LED light panel at NAB Show
Subscribe to NewscastStudio's newsletter for the latest in broadcast design and engineering delivered to your inbox.
During the upcoming 2019 NAB Show, Fluotec will showcase its latest LED light panel, the CineLight 120 Quad.
With a square form factor, the CineLight is designed for studio and location usage across a variety of traditional and digital mediums and was recently named a NAB Show Product of the Year Awards finalist.
Key features of the LED lighting instrument include:
- Very Lightweight only 24lb, ergonomic slim profile but rugged metal construction for field and rental applications
- Interchangeable diffusion panels for soft light or long throw output
- Universal input 100-240 VAC
- Local and remote DMX STEPLESS dimming and CCT COLOR TEMPERATURE from 0-100% and Tunable color temperatures between 2700-6600K
- DMX auto terminate
- Wireless option operation with DMX TRANSMITTERS (Not included)
- Very Quiet operation
- 30-degree airspace designed honeycomb grids
- Rubberized corners for four-point rope hanging
- 3 way very secure stand mounting bracket option
- Power draw of 266W
Emitting a pure white light source of soft or long throw lighting, the CineLight 120 Quad and CineLight 120 Production Quad 2×2 units join the complete CineLight family which includes instruments in 1×1, 1×2 and 2×4 configurations.
For more information on the light and to see the full lineup, visit Fluotec in booth C12316.