Award-winning production designer James Pearse Connelly is the CEO and principal visionary behind the creative design company, JPConnelly. Specializing in production design for television, special events and immersive environments, JPConnelly is a full-service conceptual design services company responsible for an array of eclectic projects spanning the globe.
- Kelly Clarkson’s studio may be in L.A. — but it keeps the Texas (and country) in the girl
- ‘Access Daily’ blends massive video wall with real scenery
- ‘First Responders Live’ blends augmented reality with texture
- Q&A: Capturing the ‘world’ for talent competition ‘The World’s Best’ on CBS
- ‘Access’ mixes curves with mid-century styling for Emmy set up